Skip to content
- Mobility is an essential element but movement spreads epidemic with the movement of germs and virus.
- It is explained with the history of art focusing on the artwork of an artist, looking at the changes from God-centred world to the human-centred society.
- Artworks of Pieter Brueghel, Joss Liperence, and French painter Jules Ely Delaunay are reviewed.
- Reviewing the history of occurrence of pests during King Gongmin of Goryeo, cholera during Joseon period and Spanish flu in 1918.
- Looking at the process of spreading Spanish flu through the movement of soldiers and trade in artworks of Edvard Munch, Egon Shiele and Klimt.