- Mobility is an essential element but movement spreads epidemic with the movement of germs and virus.
- It is explained with the history of art focusing on the artwork of an artist, looking at the changes from God-centred world to the human-centred society.
- Artworks of Pieter Brueghel, Joss Liperence, and French painter Jules Ely Delaunay are reviewed.
- Reviewing the history of occurrence of pests during King Gongmin of Goryeo, cholera during Joseon period and Spanish flu in 1918.
- Looking at the process of spreading Spanish flu through the movement of soldiers and trade in artworks of Edvard Munch, Egon Shiele and Klimt.
- Humanities for Dreamers
- Off line
Pandemic and mobility shown in a picture￼
- LocationDongguk Girls' High School
Song, Hye Eun
PhD in Human Image, Konkuk University/ Present) Instructor at Konkuk University and Hanmin University/Former) Head of Curation, Art Space, Complex Cultural Space/ Assistant curator, Seoul Museum of Art