- History of media: Speech, writing, mass media and the advent of mobility media
- How much influence does the media have on us?
- Story about the influence and effect of media in the era of mobility
- Review on the impact of media on politics and society with actual examples of the US presidential election in 1988 and Korean presidential election in 2002.
- Review on various framing strategies
- Comparison of wordings used in opinion polls
- Comparison of photos and headlines on the front page of a newspaper
- Comparison of headlines of internet media articles
- Comparison of articles with the same issues but different interpretations
- Humanities for Dreamers
- Off line
Mobility media and wise way of reading the world
- LocationDongguk Girls' High School
Jung, Sung Eun
Ph.D. in Political Science, Konkuk University. Former Research Fellow in Korea Legislative Studies Institute / Former Secretary of State for National Assembly Policy / Former member of Gwangjin-gu Office Public Official Ethics Committee and Donation Review Committee / Currently Member of Economic Reform Committee in Citizen's Coalition for Economic Justice / Visiting Professor at Konkuk University