1. ICT and mobility society
– The advancement of ICT and transportation created a new type of society that is different from the paradigm in the industrial society in the past.
– A society in which information, people, goods and services can move in real time
2. Digital transformation
– Acceleration of digitalisation across the society moving beyond the digitization which is turning the analogue into digital format
3. Need to consider how to live in an information mobility society characterised by rapidly changing mobility
– A phenomenon where people’s cognitive ability is decreased due to rapid social changes
– Need to wisely consider morals and legal norms to live in the information mobility society with strong mobility